1. Intellectual property: All content on the Site, including text, still and animated images, databases, programmes, cgi, etc., is the exclusive property of INSEAD or its licensors and is protected by international copyright and other intellectual property laws. All rights not expressly granted are reserved.
2. Use of Site Content: INSEAD hereby grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferrable license for an undetermined duration, revocable at any time without cause, to access, display, download as technically required for displaying, and print one copy of the content displayed on the Site on any single computer solely for your personal internal business use, provided that you do not modify the Site content in any way and that you retain all copyright and other proprietary notices displayed on the Site content. Printing pages of the Site is authorised only as a private copy for the exclusive usage of the copyist within the limits of article L. 122-5 2° of the French Intellectual Property Code. Creation of an hypertext link to the Site without frames is authorised to the home page of the Site http://www.insead.edu excluding any other address. The Site provides you with an explicit feature to e-mail certain contents to a friend. You are responsible for the usage of this feature which is intended for private correspondence only, excluding, in particular, any posting to a mailing list. You may not otherwise reproduce, modify, distribute, transmit, post, or disclose the Site content without INSEAD's written prior consen
5. Personal access code: Only users of the Site who have a personal and confidential access code provided by INSEAD shall be authorised to use the restricted areas of the Site. You are responsible for use of the Site in compliance with its usage and with this agreement. You shall ensure that no other person has access to the Site. In the event that you have knowledge of another person accessing the restricted areas of the Site, you shall immediately bring the fraud to the attention of INSEAD and confirm the information by registered letter. In the event of a dispute, you agree that information recorded on the INSEAD servers with respect to use of the Site, and in particular, the personal access codes assigned to you, which may be subsequently produced by INSEAD shall be also considered as conclusive proof between the parties.
6. Disclaimer: The information provided in the Site is subject to change without notice. INSEAD does not guaranty that such information is accurate, complete, or adequate, or that the information has been checked by INSEAD. Any information provided in the Site is provided as a rough guide. INSEAD recommends that you consult a professional and that you supplement the information by yourself. INSEAD disclaims any responsibility relating to the information contained in the Site and disclaims any responsibility arising from a negligence or otherwise concerning such information. INSEAD does not guaranty that the Site will perform without errors or continuously.
7. Jurisdiction: This Site was created in France. By using this Site, you agree to these terms and conditions without prejudice to any contractual or tort actions INSEAD may take. Any litigation related to interpretation or performance of the contractual terms defined in this document shall be submitted to the exclusive jurisdiction of the French tribunals applying French law.
Unless otherwise noted all material is copyright of INSEAD
Copyright 2011 INSEAD
All rights reserved