INSEAD is one of the world's top business schools, with a unique diversity of participants, faculty and staff. It has three equal status campuses, in France, Singapore and Abu Dhabi, and an alliance with The Wharton School, USA, thus giving us a presence on four continents. INSEAD is globally recognised for excellence in management education and is inspirational for a new generation of transcultural leaders.
The INSEAD Global Leadership Centre (IGLC) reflects the global perspective that INSEAD offers as The Business School for the World by harnessing the breadth and depth of INSEAD’s world-renowned faculty, researchers and executive coaches to meet the phenomenal demand for global leadership development and research at all levels of the organization.
To meet the challenge of leadership, we believe that three distinctive spheres must be understood:
• The individual leader
• The followers
• The context or environment in which the leader operates
The IGLC community of faculty, researchers and executive coaches examines these challenges through four different lenses:
• Innovative knowledge and theory
• Real world experiments and situational learning
• Reflective space, identity awareness and developmental evolution
• Power of Peer feedback and the 360° view
Our insights into leadership are based on rigorous and academic research, and provide a holistic and systemic approach to developing both leaders and their organizations.
IGLC core competencies are reflected in the following activities:
• Creating coaching cultures in organizations
• Organizational transformation and change management
• Identifying and developing talented individuals for leadership
• Building high performance teams
• Coaching areas: leadership styles, career development, work/life transitions, succession and legacy planning
In complex and dynamic business environments, it is increasingly vital that organizations build their executives’ leadership capabilities. This empowers individuals to leverage skills, vision and entrepreneurial acumen in order to develop reflective leaders who create results-driven, sustainable organizations by putting people first.