Phone: 33 (0)1 60 72 40 17
Computer Simulation, Simulation Optimisation, Stochastic Modeling, Supply Chain Management, e-Supply Chains
Supply Chain Management, Operations Technology Strategy, Stochastic Processes and Queueing Theory, Systems Simulation, Foundations of Operations
Automobiles, Electronic & Electrical Equipment, Information Technology, Retailing
Professor of Operations Management at INSEAD, Enver Yücesan's main teaching and research activities focus on tactical operational problems such as process analysis, manufacturing planning and control, integrated logistics, supply chain management, and performance assessment in manufacturing as well as service environments. Professor Yücesan is directing the Supply Chain Management programme.
He is also a specialist in computer simulation with an emphasis on large-scale industrial applications and performance analysis. Professor Yücesan is an Industrial Engineer with a PhD in Operations Research from Cornell University.
- BOOKS - Competitive Supply Chains: A Value-Based Management Perspective - Palgrave Macmillan
- JOURNAL ARTICLES - Risk Ownership in Contract Manufacturing - Manufacturing and Services Operations Management
- JOURNAL ARTICLES - CPM: A Collaborative Process Modeling for Cooperative Manufacturers - Advanced Engineering Informatics
- BOOK CHAPTERS - The Impact of Information Technology on Supply Chain Management - Springer
- JOURNAL ARTICLES - Multi-Location Transshipment Problem with Capacitated Transportation - European Journal of Operational Research
- JOURNAL ARTICLES - The Multi-Location Transshipment Problem - IIE Transactions
- CASE STUDIES - CIBA Vision: The EUROLOGISTICS Initiative
- JOURNAL ARTICLES - The Impact of Outsourced Manufacturing on Timing of Entry in Uncertain Markets - Production and Operations Management